CPM-100H 400 dpi Multi Color Labelprinter
How Does It Work?
- The CPM-100H provides print length up to one metre.
- Cut labels to any shape required.
- The software clip art gallery provides more than 3.700 signs and symbols, and you can introduce your own logos, diagrams and schematics.
The CPM-100H combines thermal print and vinyl-cutting technology, together with our tried and tested software, to produce multiple spot-colour outputs. So for example, you can design and print a multi-coloured label that can then be contour-cut to fit into a recess.
Because the system handles individual shapes and sizes, there’s no need to buy customised blank labels. For customers who need to label high-value, low quantity equipment in a professional manner, the CPM-100H is ideal.
- Combines thermal transfer printing and vinyl cutting
- Print resolution: 400 dpi
- Print speed: 25 mm / sec at standard, 12.5 mm / sec for high quality
- Cutting speed: 120 mm / sec
- Maximum output range: 100 mm x 1000 mm
- Interface: USB 1.1
- Power consumption: 150 W max, 20 W at standby
- Outer dimensions: 325 mm (W) x 305 mm (D) x 315 mm (H)
- Weight: 9 kg
- CPU: Intel Pentium 150MHz or better (min 128 MB)
Specifications Of The Software
- 3.700 Clip arts
- 35 Barcode types
- Integrated database manager supporting Excel, dBase III & IV, Paradox, MS Access, ASCII and any other database that supports an ODBC interface
- Sequential numbering
- WYSIWYG principal
- Supports drag ‘n’ drop
- 360° Rotation of text
- Extensive help function
CPM-100H 400 dpi Multi Color
Labelprinter And Cutting Machine
Benefits for every industry
- Emergency services
- Government departments
- Schools, Universities,
- Sports and leisure
- Health and safety signs
- Product and plant identification
- Visual management labelling
- Logistics labelling
- Asset ID
- Equipment user instructions
- Permanent signage
- Temporary signage
- Door signs
- Desk name plates
- Unique identification numbers
- Warranty or inspection records
- Installation instructions
Contact Me For A Personal Demonstration
[contact-form-7 id=”2556″ title=”New Contact Form”]