BARGE AND SHIP STYLE GANGWAYS
SAFERACK® MARINE GANGWAYS CAN BE BUILT TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
Gangways are built to order to your required length and specifications.
The Spring counterbalanced barge gangway
approximately 8′ long shown below.
SPRING COUNTERBALANCED BARGE GANGWAY.
Platform and gangway combination can come shipped assembled for easy installation. Spring counterbalancing is possible on short enough applications that provide easy and economical installations.
- Standard lengths starting at 14′ 8″.
- Standard widths up to 96′.
- Truss depth varies on gangway length and
- Decking fabricated from aluminum sheet,
treadplate, open grating or extruded decking.
- Choose from four different cleat styles to improve your
footing at steeper angles of operation.
- Rugged truss construction affords a standard distributed load
capacity of 60 pounds per square foot and can be custom constructed
to accommodate higher load capacities.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- Weather-proof canopies
- Upper platforms, lower platforms, trestle ladders and other add-ons available for added convenience
- Replace standard decking with slotted decking to help prevent accumulation of adverse weather (snow, sleet, etc…)
- Bulbous cleats available in 1′ or 2′ sizes for improved footing at all angles Lighting fixtures available
- Flip plates ease the transition from gangway to dock surface or ship deck
- Shell rollers
END TREAD “KICKER” WITH CASTERS.
Stair “kicker” option allows for rolling of gangway end on ship or barge. Heights can vary based on handrail heights or obstructions on ship or barge. Other options include rubber bumper feet, swivel casters or a solid roller.