PARALLEL OR PERPENDICULAR
TWO HEIGHTS AVAILABLE
SafeRack portable platforms are available in perpendicular or parallel configuration models. Perpendicular configuration allows for easy spotting with the tank truck, while parallel configuration is designed for increased maneuverability in tight spaces. The ladder is available in two adjustable sizes, with 10 to 14 foot and 12 to 16 foot models depending on the needed height.
While SafeRack’s portable loading ramps are easily adjusted and highly maneuverable, the base of the rolling platform is exceptionally stable to ensure on-the job safety.
- Solid, 16 inch, ‘No Flat’ Tires
- Double Locking Winch
- Unit is Self Supporting and Does Not Have to Rest on Vehicle
- Ladder Telescopes to Fit Multiple Heights of Trucks
- Stainless Locks Secure Ladder In Position
- Unit is load tested for 500 pound capacity
- Tow Handle With Locking Brake
- 4 Rail Safety Cage Raises Handrail Height to 42+ Inches
- Leveling Jacks
- Slip Resistant Walk Surface
- Adjustable for Perpendicular or Parallel Configuration
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Base
- Lightweight Aluminum Ladder and Safety Cage
- Ships Broken Down for Box Truck Delivery
- Easily Assembled in 1/2 Day
- Fast Deliveries Available
OPTIONAL POWERED UNIT
Provides effortless mobility, battery operated via a standard car battery, forward and reverse, and travels at walking speed.
GIVE WORKERS THE OSHA FALL PROTECTION THEY REQUIRE
Plus protect from strains and sprains without compromising productivity.
SafeRack portable access systems deliver a safe, effective way to:
♦ Load tank trucks and railcars
♦ Load flatbed and box trucks
♦ Work on or over tall machinery
All mobile platform systems offer easy-access features, including:
♦ Cantilevered tall machine access
♦ All-purpose tilt and roll systems
♦ All-purpose adjustable height
BUILT TO LAST
SafeRack uses only the highest quality materials in the construction of its portable platforms to ensure their dependability and longevity. Each unit is certified to a 500 pound load capacity and
built to last.